Tuesday 25 October 2011

Intro

I have lived in this town for 14 years and have slowly watched it fall apart. In the good old days people used to follow the rules of our lord and we lived in a blissful environment. Now the people that inhibit this town are foul creatures that I cannot stand.
The vain live here. Working day in, day out to make sure they look immaculate and don't let anyone come in their way.
The envious, wanting what others have and never appreciating what you, yourself have got.
The proud, self-loving people who find themselves above everyone else.
The lazy, commonly known as sloth. These people are the reason our town has slowly started to crumble.
The lustful, taking who you want without thinking of others. These people sicken me the most.
The gluttonous. Everyone in the town fits this category, no one has the self-control I have.
And finally the greedy. These people possess such a need for money that it doesn't matter who it is they cross to get it. Like this girl who is willing to sell he pets babies for some money. I am warning you. I will punish these people!

No comments:

Post a Comment