Monday 31 October 2011

Episode 5

On the night of my downfall my captives were conspiring against me. "We need to get out!" Melanie shouted quickly.
"It's not that simple I have tried everything and nothing works." Willow responded, shooting down her idea "We are trapped. Like animals."
"We need to stop being so negative and try!" Melanie screamed.
"Shush!" Willow snapped back at her "He might hear you!"
"I heard him leave the house an hour ago." Arnold said calmly.
"I just don't think anything will work Arnold." Willow replied.
Arnold stood up and said "You can sit by but I am trying!"
He walked over to the door and said "Both of you get dressed. Melanie give me a hair grip."
"Why?" Melanie replied looking over at him puzzled.
"Because I can unhinge the lock with it." Arnold replied.
At that moment I stupidly arrived home. This was my greatest mistake to date.
I decided to have a nap on the sofa. Another huge mistake. Unfortunately when I am asleep nothing wakes me ever.
Eventually my 3 captives escaped. Not before one of them turned the gas stove on, and barricaded the door. The next day I was found dead by the paper boy. One of these people murdered me, but I don't know which one.

No comments:

Post a Comment