Saturday 29 October 2011

Episode 2

I often take my mutt Jasper on a walk through the day. Apparently it's good for him and I should do it twice everyday, but I don't gain from that as much. I guess I would like to keep him healthy as he is my one companion.
The mutt often stops to sniff the ground and make sure everything is well round him. I don't mind this as it is the animals natural instinct and he does tend to lead me to good places on our travels.
Also it gives me a change to scope out the town. Figure out who is about and alone. I guess you could call it window shopping, but I would rather not relate it to fickle material things.
I see enough people walking down the street alone. They don't know what is about to hit them and their precious little town.
Wandering round without a care in the world, whilst I sit and carry the weight of the past on my shoulders. They don't even understand what I have been though.
They had all better watch out, because I have made my choices and I'm going for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment