Tuesday 25 October 2011

Episode 1

I had always noticed Olive Specter round the town and said hello. I was pleasant. She was one of very few people who didn't totally irritate me. This morning however I could hear here doing some form of video chat with her sister from across the road. It was her 'lunch break'.
Apparently the two were going out tonight. Now Olive I can stomach just about. Her sister Willow. Well that's another story. Married 3 times and a child by one of them. The selfish creature couldn't even bring herself to stay with her poor daughters father!
That night I went to the local bar and hoped to see them. As promised the two were there and Willow demanding her drinks like the spoilt little brat she is.
I saw my opportunity. Willow walked towards the toilet and Olive said she was going to go home. They agreed they would see each other tomorrow and kissed one another on the cheek. The kind of 'normal' social interaction you expect between ones of the human species.
The next thing I myself can remember was looking through the windows at the confused Willow waking. She looked just right in the clothes I had gotten for her. No more of those sleazy dresses. She will have to learn to control her lust if she wants to survive.
She soon realized she wasn't at home and was quite shaken. She started to cry hysterically. She will learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment