Thursday 3 November 2011

Episode 6

It seems news of my evil and my murder had started to spread round the town like wild fire. "Did you hear about that Mr. Clooms?" She asked her boyfriend, Lewis Mays.
"I did. I am just happy they found my dad." He said looking down at his feet.
"And what of his death?" She asked him.
"What of it?" He replied.
"They are writing it off as a murder and they are uncovering more suspects every day."
Lewis flung his arms around his girlfriend as said "I'm just happy we are both okay".
"I know Lewis, but I am worried still." She leant back from the hug looked at him and said "There is still a killer in the town."
"That's why we should get married!" Lewis said dropping to one knee and revealing a ring "You never know how much time we have left."
"Oh Lewis!" She said gasping "I accept!"
Later that day the two had a wedding. Deanna cried, out of happiness I guess.
They cut the cake and all the guests watched with Lewis' parents crying.
After they let off some fireworks and it was the sappiest thing ever.
The next day they received their wedding gifts. Lewis' parents got them two ponies.
I guess the rich do always get what they want. For now...

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, so much happened since I last checked the updates on this story! I love the escape, and it's crazy how that man was killed. I also love seeing everything that's going on in town, yay for my sims getting engaged and Tonya becoming real. I totally forgot my sims had IFs, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete